About Me

My photo
I am a junior at Creighton University in Omaha, NE. I really like it there. The campus is small and it feels like we are all just one big family. I am a theology/secondary education major and I am discerning a career in youth ministry.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Apartment is So Cute!

So, tonight, instead of going out, Roomie and I decided to continue to beautify our apartment. We planted some pansies into a upcycled postal service box, I made a yarn wreath (my first attempt!) for our front door, and Rooms hung a new picture above our TV. Here are some pictures to highlight the experience. The rest will be on facebook/tumblr.

 Punching holes in the bottom so that it can drain.

 Oh no! Out of potting soil!

 Emergency trip to Lowe's for more potting soil/rocks for the bottom of the planter.

 Yeah! Got some soil/rocks!

 Arg....these rocks are SO heavy!

 Rocks in ze bottom

 I set you free extra soil that spilled on the balcony!

 Puttin' in some pansies!

 Water 'em in.

 Super cute planter!!!

 Rooms putting nails into the wall.

 Look at the super cute picture I picked out!

 Ain't it pretty?

 New over the TV area!

My yarn wreath!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: